You May Qualify
Proving your eligibility for ACP could be easier than you think if you’re already enrolled in a qualifying assistance program. Let Assurance Wireless help you!
8+ Ways You May Qualify for ACP!
The government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) was created to help people stay connected to broadband service. The good news: You might qualify for ACP based on your participation in other government assistance programs.1
You may qualify if you, your child or a dependent currently participate in any of the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefits
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program (or enrollment in a Community Eligibility Provision School)
- Federal Pell Grant program (grant received in the current award year)
If you live on qualifying Tribal lands, you may be eligible if you, your child or a dependent are currently enrolled in:
- Any of the federal assistance programs listed above
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Program
- Head Start (if your household meets the income-qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can also qualify based on your income.2
Less Hassle, More Mobile Broadband Services for You
For most people, demonstrating eligibility is easiest based on your participation in one of the government assistance programs listed above. You can use an official letter or document showing your enrollment, such as:
- a benefit award letter
- an approval letter
- a statement of benefits
- a benefit verification letter
Make a copy or take a picture of the documents that prove you participate in a qualifying government assistance program. Never send the originals with your ACP application! Just be sure the copy or picture is clear.
There are three ways to submit your completed ACP application and eligibility documents:
- Mail them to this address:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
- Send them online, if you have access, through the National Verifier website
- Contact a participating broadband provider such as Assurance Wireless for their application process.
Assurance Wireless is a leading provider of ACP service, and we want to help. We offer eligible customers unlimited talk and text; high-speed data; monthly mobile hotspot data; and a free smartphone. And we offer all this on the T-Mobile network!
Click below to learn more about Assurance Wireless cell phone service or to apply today.
© 2024 Assurance Wireless USA, L.P. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2024 Assurance Wireless USA, L.P. All rights reserved. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.