The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
You may qualify for Assurance Wireless Unlimited under the Affordable Connectivity Program if you participate in any of the following government programs:
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension benefit or Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- The free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, for the 2020-2021, 2021-2022 school year
- Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
|200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021|
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
|1||$0 - $25,760|
|2||$0 - $34,840|
|3||$0 - $43,920|
|4||$0 - $53,000|
|5||$0 - $62,080|
|6||$0 - $71,160|
|7||$0 - $80,240|
|8||$0 - $89,320|
If there are more than eight (8) people in your household, THEN add $9,080 for each additional person.
Example: For household of nine (9) people, the Yearly Income allowed = $0 - $98,400 ($89,320 + $9,080).
If you ONLY qualify for ACP, you'll need to take 2 steps to apply.
- First, Click Here, and go to National Verifier website to get approved for ACP.
- Once you have been approved, call us at 833-930-3673 and we will help you enroll in Assurance Wireless Unlimited.
Note: By activating, using or attempting to use ACP service or devices you are agreeing to Assurance Wireless Terms and Conditions which can be found here. Assurance Wireless terms and conditions include mandatory individual arbitration of disputes.