Enrollment in this government benefit program is available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria. You may qualify for Assurance Wireless if you participate in any of the following government programs
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Medicaid (Medicare is not acceptable)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (Not the same as Social Security Benefits)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021
$0 - $17,388
$0 - $23,517
$0 - $29,646
$0 - $35,775
$0 - $41,904
$0 - $48,033
$0 - $54,162
$0 - $60,291
If there are more than eight (8) people in your household, THENadd $6,129 for each additional person.
Example: Forhousehold of nine (9) people, the Yearly Income allowed = $0 - $66,420($60,291+$6,129).
EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT ELIGIBILITY
NOTE: The FASTEST and EASIEST way to get the Emergency Broadband Benefit plan (EBB) is to qualify based on Lifeline eligibility by Clicking Apply Now.
Once the EBB program ends, you will be moved to the free Assurance Wireless Lifeline-only plan, if eligible, or offered other options. These options may include undiscounted (non-EBB) rate plans and may be subject to the company's general terms and conditions.